Hoodoo’s Crescent Lake Resort is once again open from October – April. Four of our fully-furnished cabins (Crescent, Gold, Odell, Waldo) will be open immediately for two-night stays on Friday and Saturday evenings through Saturday, May 6. The other 17 cabins will open on Friday, May 12. Book your cabin online now!
Please note the following service changes effective through May 12, 2017:
- The Crescent Lake Resort store will be open 8 a.m .- 4 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- The Pines Bar & Grill will be closed until Friday, May 12, 2017.
- The boat launch will be open 7 days a week.
- Boat rentals will still be available, weather permitting. Snow during winter may not be plowed until later in the day. Gasoline can be purchased at the dispenser with gas cans, but not at the dock.
- Snowmobiles are still allowed during winter, but we no longer have snowmobiles available for rental.
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. and check-out is at 11 a.m. Guests will need to check-in at the The Crescent Lake Resort store instead of the lodge.
Online booking for any of our cabins is available 400 days in advance. Give us a call at 541-433-2505 or email us with questions or for more details.